- 1/4 cup olive oil low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. fresh chopped tarragon, dill, or chives or a mixture of these three
- 3/4 tsp. celery seed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. buttermilk
- 3 cups snap peas, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded red and green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Combine mayonnaise, herbs, celery seed, salt, and pepper, and buttermilk in a Mason jar. Whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Mix peas, cabbages, and carrots in a medium salad bowl.
- Pour dressing over vegetables. Toss until salad is thoroughly coated.